Did I Mention He is a COMMUNIST
“I met all these young radical people of color — I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’ I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary. I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th. By August, I was a communist.”
Yes folks, those are the words of our new Green Jobs Czar. I’ve been doing some homework on this guy and am widely confused. How on earth it’s okay for a communist to be working in the White House is beyond me. Forget the fact that the whole idea of having “czars” in the United States is ubsurd, but a communist one at that just adds to the idiocy. I watched a 20min speech of his at Powershift 09 and was nauseated. This man is so passionate about the environment you’d almost think he views it as a religion. Maybe he does. I also stumbled upon his website where I was greeted by this video . I found the first 50 seconds of the video mildly creepy, but viewed the entire video and found myself laughing at the end. I would just like to know how many people are actually having chronic asthma attacks due to the environment…?
What else I found ironic about this man is that he is the co-founder of Color of Change. What is Color of Change most recent activity? They are working to get Glenn Beck off the air. Calling Beck’s “hate language” “racist, divisive and offensive.” Well Jones is a communist so the fact that he doesn’t care about free speech, i.e. the Constitution not surprising at all.
Here are some highlights of Mr. Van Jones life courtesy of some research done by Fox New’s Brain Room
• Will focus on environmentally-friendly employment within the administration and boost support for the idea nationwide
• Rose from near obscurity in the Oakland, Calif., grassroots organizing scene to the leader of a national movement to spur the green economy.
• Founded Green For All, an organization focused on creating green jobs in impoverished areas
• Also co-founder of the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights and Color of Change, which includes Bay Area PoliceWatch, a group devoted to “protect[ing] the community from police misconduct”
• Published New York Times best-seller The Green Collar Economy: How One Solution Can Fix Our Two Biggest Problems, in October 2008
• Started career as a prison-reform advocate in Oakland, Calif., lobbying for reform of the juvenile justice system and youth-violence prevention programs
• Has law degree from Yale
• 2007: worked on the Green Jobs Act with then-Rep. Hilda Solis (D-Calif.), who co-sponsored the bill in the House
• 1993: was arrested at the Los Angeles riots that followed the acquittal of cops in the Rodney King beating. “I was arrested simply for being a police observer,” says Jones, who had just graduated from Yale Law School and was working with the Lawyer’s Committee for Civil Rights in San Francisco.
• 1999: was arrested in the 1999 Seattle protests against the World Trade Organization
I am absolutely dumbfounded that people like him are being hired by the White House. I’d urge everyone to take a look at ALL the czars Obama has appointed and ask yourself, are these “czars” constitutional? I think we need to stop paying SO much attention to what the President himself says or does, its time we start looking at the people he is surrounding himself with in the White House. Hey don’t take my word for it, the President himself said we can find out a lot about him by looking at who is friends are. So I’m simply doing a task I think the President would approve of.